DIY snow globes are the perfect way to celebrate the season with your kids or grandkids. You’ll have a blast creating your own little snowy worlds, and there are SO many variations that you could try. We hope to inspire your holidays with these beautiful homemade snow globes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mason, Kerr or similar canning jars
- Small craft-sized Christmas Trees
- Silver and/or white glitter
- Ribbon about the width of the jar lid height
- Another festive ribbon for making bows (optional)
- Other miniatures to add to your snowy scene (optional)
- Water (optional, as these can be made dry as well)
Step #7 – Enjoy!