Aren’t baby wipes expensive? Do you really know what you are putting on your baby’s sensitive skin?
MyGreenFills Founder Ruth just cut a Helpful How To Video making all-natural baby wipes that are safe, effective, and really cheap to make!
Did you know that some baby wipes contain synthetic chemicals that can actually be absorbed into your baby’s skin?
- Roll of Bounty Paper Towels (or Linen Like Napkins)
- Container to hold your wipes (Be creative.. Up-Cycle!)
- White Distilled Vinegar
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Colloidal Silver
- Essential Oils of your choice (She used, Lavender, Rosemary & Lemongrass)
- Cut the wipes to fit your container
- Cut a cross in the top of the container
- In a bowl mix 1/2 cup vinegar with 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Add a drop of Colloidal Silver
- Drop in your essential oils
- Pull the center out of the Bounty and push through the cross you made in step 2 !!!
- Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe bottoms!
Please leave your comments below!
Let us know if there is a topic that you want us to cover!